Friday 29 November 2013

Potential Light Night project in Nottingham 2014.


Recently (skipping on all the things that I still haven't published on this journal because I'm a very recently employed, time-managing idiot who loves to procrastinate), we, as in me and the others on my Interaction Design course, have been told of our potential involvement in the yearly cultural event, Light Night.

















Here's a couple videos from previous years in and around Nottinghamshire as well as Derbyshire. As a bonus, there's some useful commentary about the significance of such cultural events like Light Night.



Now, nothing is confirmed about this potential project yet and the details as they stand are sketchy. I'll make a second post about this when I know a lot more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment