Thursday 4 September 2014

Professional Module: CV Template, Work and Artist

Here are two templates that I am currently working with, both as a default for prospective employers and art galleries (should I end up deciding to take up a studio residency or commission). 

Work CV template:

I have worked with this template for years, even though I have not had to use it very much in my applications to past and current employers, usually due to an application process, but it has also helped me to refer to key points of my professional career path.



The major change I would put to consideration involves the reference section, as this would add a great deal more of space to my second page, and prospective employers can still have this information upon request. But then this would also depend on the employer that I've applied to, as name dropping certain people within the same company, for instance, will do the applicant some favours. 

Artist CV


As far as I have it sussed out in my head, this CV was made for the purpose of selling myself as a freelance artist and designer. Nearing the end of this course has compelled an assessment of all that I've done in the art world, and where I need to take it next, and this Artist CV is the first of my endeavours for the latter: converging it all to a selling point and getting myself onto more creative projects and commissions as a practising artist. It is a CV will require more construction as I go along, which will then be accompanied by a portfolio, website and wad of business cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment